Sold as a Set of 2 Lightheads.
The new Haztec 4-1641-V is a compact directional warning light, and uses 6 x 3W LEDs to produce an extremely powerful flash.
This light is ECE R65 approved in amber and blue and is easy to install. It can be surface mounted using the supplied surface mount bezel or recess mounting options are available.
This is a Class 2 warning light which means it can be dimmed at night.
• Purpose designed and R65 Class 2 approved for vertical mounting
• Wide horizontal beam spread
• Very low profile design
• Built-in flasher with 12 patterns
• Night dim mode
• Synchronise up to eight units
Full 5 year factory warranty.
120mL x 36mmH x 21mmD
When mounted on a vertical axis, the special optical design ensures light
is distributed correctly in accordance with R65 requirements. In contrast,
conventional warning lights designed to be mounted only on a horizontal axis
produce a very narrow horizontal beam spread when mounted vertically.
• Surface mount
• Flush or recess mount with optional moulded rubber housing
• Also available as a number plate mounted light (models 5-7066/7166)
• 10-30V suitable for 12 or 24V use
• IP67 rated - suitable for harsh environments
• Class 2 amber or blue