Full 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty. ✓ 100% Designed and Manufactured in the UK. ✓ Secure online shopping. ✓
Haztec 8-7100 Series Speaker Assembly 100W
The Haztec 8-7100-S is a 100 watt speaker assembly.
Shown above with a square shaped cowl. Also available with a round cowl, please select when ordering.
Selecting the right speaker
• Speaker rating must be at least equal to or greater than the maximum output of the amplifier.
• For example: an 80W amplifier requires an 80 or 100W speaker, and a 100W amplifier requires at
least a 100W speaker.
Siren & speaker testing
• In addition to environmental testing, all Haztec sirens and speakers are endurance tested.
The test involves:
• Siren operation at full power for 30 minutes on + 30 minutes off on a continuous cycle of 200 hours without pause.
• At the end of the 200-hour cycle, the speaker is immediately operated (still at full power) for a further five hours.
• The test is carried out in a soundproofed, sealed chamber with restricted airflow in order to ensure that both the siren
and speaker remain within acceptable thermal limits.
Full 1 year factory warranty.
130mm x 202mm x 190mm.
Haztec 7000 series siren speakers are suitable for all general purpose applications, they are robust and available in a choice of ratings, sizes and designs.
T type versions are manufactured from cast metal for maximum resilience.
Apart from T style versions, speakers are available with a with a choice different cowl shapes.
The speakers have similar performance characteristics, select the preferred shape to best fit the application.