Full 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty. ✓ 100% Designed and Manufactured in the UK. ✓ Secure online shopping. ✓
Redtronic Tornado Beacon V2 / Single Bolt – Hardwired with an Clear Dome and Blue LEDs.
Redtronic Tornado Beacon V2 / Blue LEDs / Clear Lens
Manufactured with super-bright latest generation LEDs, and a very low profile the Redtronic Tornado Beacon V2 / Blue LEDs / Clear Lens LED beacon from UK Manufacturer Redtronic features wide-angle FX optics for full 360-degree visibility.
This low-profile LED Warning Beacon allows you to select from 9 flash patterns (including rotating), dim mode for night operation, cruise light mode (all LEDs on Steady Burn at reduced power), and Redtronic Tornado Beacon V2 / Blue LEDs / Clear Lens is approved to CAP 168/ICAO specification to allow it to be used on airports, aerodromes and airfields in the UK and around the world, including “Airside” use.
Redtronic Tornado Beacon V2 is Dual-voltage,12/24 volts. It will operate with a voltage input of anywhere between 11 – 30 volts DC without affecting its brightness. It has a low current draw makes it ideal for all vehicles. The beacon also is certified to IP66 protection rating. The beacon is ECE Regulation 10 and ECE Regulation 65 (Class II) approved.
Features and Benefits
- Directional Type: Wide-angle FX Optic with Ultra-bright latest generation LED’s
- Material Type: Ultra-strong UV stabilised polycarbonate lens
- Shape: Low-Profile Beacon
- R65: R65 Class II
- EMC: EMC/R10 Compliant
- IP Rating: IP66
- CAP168/ICAO: CAP168/ICAO Airport Flash
- Dim Mode: Night & Day (Dim mode)
- Cruise: Cruise feature available
- Voltage Spec: 10-30V operation
- Flash Patterns: 10 flash patterns
- Flash Patterns: 2 Modes for Alternate or Simultaneous Flash
- Sync: Synchronisation with other Redtronic products
- Warranty: 2 Year Warranty